I'm blaming Curly_Kate & MontyJ

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"If you had to do it all over again..."

I had been running around with DD this afternoon and came back to MontyJ's post.

DD is looking for a house again and she and SIL seem so young with so many tomorrows ahead of them. It is kind of wonderful to see the houses she is interested in and imagine her living there for years into the future. I'm kind of in a Gladys Knight sort of rainy day.

Yesterday, dear wife bumped her head on the rail of the fence to the neighbor's yard. She was getting some tool for me from the garage. I'll have that fence outta there as soon as I finish the last of the shed walls so that Buddy the Dog isn't over in our yard all the time. Today, DW bumped her head cleaning a cabinet. She's had me look at it twice but I can't see anything except a tiny red mark.

I turned back to the computer monitor and 5 minutes later discovered that she hadn't left the room but has fallen into a peaceful sleep in the love seat behind me here in the south window. This old deaf guy put the headphones back on and this was what was playing (you can click the pic):

Steve

If anyone should ever write my life story
Oh, for whatever reason there might be
Oh, you'll be there between each line of pain and glory
'Cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always read and hear about those who would not change a thing, and I feel so glad for them.

Maybe I would not want to change a thing either. Oh. I'd take better care of my teeth!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, there are lots of things I'd change, Marshall.

I just don't know how I could have dodged or helped DW dodge what came at us or we ran into. People are just human, after all.

Sometimes, it might be judged our fault. We have followed our hearts somewhere that has gotten us in trouble. Sometimes, we've been careless and even stupid. Gotta try to forgive ourselves especially if we ever hope to forgive anyone else.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, you are sure a romantic, what with that valentine's day card and all.

I'm glad you posted a "click" picture. I've been missing those. I always love the music you select.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I worried at first, the thing about not letting people fall asleep after a bump on the head...concussions, you know. But now I see you meant you were enjoying each other's company. I take it her head is alright! Yes, very romantic song. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think she was just worried about a break in the skin, Journey.

Yes, she was up and quietly out of the room after about 30 minutes. I found her in the kitchen but she was soon back on the phone with a friend.

You know those "clickable pictures" - so often I used Picasa. I like the quality of the default photo's in Picasa and the editing I can do in the Picasa program I downloaded into my computer. However, using the service for links has been a bummer. It seems they change the url address after a time!

shock.gif
The picture is still there in the gallery but the link is broken to the forum!

Steve

Latest posts