I'm broken...

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Poor V! This just doesn't seem to be your year! Please take it easy and get better. If the sun is out, just go walking barefoot into the garden. Dig in your toes and maybe all of the pain and sickness will get sucked out the bottom of your feet. If not, it will still be a pleasant time ;)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Monty, that is a great idea. I haven't stopped myself from walking at all. Walking feels much better then sitting. If I sit, I slouch, if I slouch I'm in pain. If I'm upright and walking straight, there doesn't seem to be any strain and I love it :D

Digits, you are FULL of swagger my friend!

Thank you everyone, I feel too young to be down and out... I'd say that if I was 60! Other then whatever is causing my health issues, I'm very active, I eat really well, and am totally mentally on the ball... but I smoke. We all have our downfalls. I'll be hitting 34 next month. I gotta say.... its not so bad! lol

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awwww Vfem, I am so sorry. How frustrating it must be, just when you planned on getting all dirty in the garden. I am glad it wasn't any more serious than it is, but that doesn't make the frustration go away. I like Monty's idea, go barefoot in the dirt and soak up some sunshine. Than hobble back to the house, get a big glass of iced tea and another muscle relaxer. :hugs

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, that is bad timing too. I'm sure you're extra busy this time of year. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm glad they took you seriously and gave you the muscle relaxers. I had been to the ER twice and was blown off as having a panic attack. Found out later that I had an arrhythmia causing it.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
How disappointing for you! But it's good that you got it diagnosed instead of wondering and worrying.
Maybe you should be doing "Stretches With Miranda" like Steve does to keep you nice and limber for garden work! ;)

Fortunately your young and resilient and you'll be out there sweating again in no time. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Vfem, you have such terrible luck! Sick again? Well not really, but hurt and out of commision. Follow the doctor's orders and maybe you can catch up on paper work or little things that do not cause you pain. Hope the week goes by fast for you and that you will heal in that time.

Mary

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hey Collector... long time no see!

Mary, paperwork?! I'd rather jump off a bridge! That would be less painful. ;)

Doing a bit better, the sharp shocking pain has stopped. Its now just a constant ache. I had to take the muscle relaxers and a pain killer tonight it was just too much. :/

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Vfem, sorry to hear this! You just can't seem to catch a break... Hoping you will be feeling 100 percent, quickly and before your garden is overtaken with weeds! Get well soon!

Latest posts