I'm having some technical problems lately

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried to email you about my login setting not working. I have it set to keep me logged in, but it often logs me out, even when I don't do anything.

But after I emailed you about that and got no reply, I began to think that my email here is not working right either. I'm at 25% on email. It seems the reply works, but not when I do an initial send.

Is it just something about my own computer, or is it something at your end?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
This topic is only meant to the attention of the administrators and moderators. My email here is not working, and this is the only way I can get a message to them, I think.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a coincidence! My e-mail quit working, too. Marshall, can you e-mail other people? Could it be related to your server?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I can email replies, but I can't send an initial email, and it is only on the easy garden forum. yahoo and facebook emails and messages work.

I have received no response from a moderatror or administrator yet, so yes, OldGuy43, I'll take you up on the offer to email one of them for me. I did receive the email from you. Thank you. server is satellite wildblue/exede. They do limit my photo and youtube bandwidth, but have not touched my email

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are not logged in.

I get that, (copy and pasted), even when I am logged in. Yes please, if someone would email a moderator or administrator for me, I'd appreciate it. I can only send email as a reply, at least last time I tried, yesterday I think. (To add to all this, my eye disease came back on my left eye tonight. Very painful.)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shocked-1.jpg

There, I wanted to use this picture in an appropriate situation.

I've only used the "report" button a couple of times and it gets fairly quick attention.

[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.

Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.

[aloud] Everybody out at once!

Steve

terrielacy

Leafing Out
Administrator
Reaction score
It is a weekend, so response may be slower.

Try clearing your cache and redoing your log in setting and see if that works.

I know whenever my browser does an update I get logged out of a lot of things.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you Terrielacy. I'll do that; Clear Memory, delete old start points, create a new start point, repeat that, then a full defrag. After that I'll go through my teg profile settings, reset things off and on, and then do a restart.

first gotta catch up here!

Yes, Mike Sponsky, thank you. I received the yahoo email. It's been working fine, and it does not appear anyone has changed my main email or anything like that.

Marshall

Latest posts