I'm living in a sitcom...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh my! I'm laughing so hard.....wiping tears.....reading aloud to DH....can barely read, laughing so hard.....I hope he likes cows! If he does, grab him and teach him to milk. If he still hangs around, then maybe you ought to consider keeping him. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
If he likes milking cows, there is something wrong with him.....RUN!

Joking...

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh my gosh you should maybe strangle her at least a little lol. I have no experience with online dating, but it seems like this cop could be upset about being led on by your sister. It has put you in a tight spot seems like, maybe not though. Maybe it will give you both something to laugh about lol.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
So did you speak to him yet ?
I tried to send him a message yesterday evening. Should've assumed that my spotty internet wouldn't cooperate.
Sense there was no communication yesterday, I sent a 'good morning' this morning just to see if he is still watching for messages.
If he responds - I'll have to face the music.

... Stay tuned for the next episode of "As The Milk Stool Turns"... :rolleyes::hide:caf

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane, I'll apologize ahead of time, I'm laughing over this. Family and friends can get you into some interesting situations.

It's not just movies, I saw a play earlier this year where both were doing something like this, but it was letter writing well before the days of the internet. It was called "intimate Apparel". The people they met were different than the people writing the letters.

It's an adventure and you are Forrest Gump opening a box of chocolates. Hopefully you get one you like and agrees with you.