I'm living in a sitcom...

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think someone was joking abut signing up for Farmers Only, but you could consider it. There might be some guy out there that's been searching for you. (and I mean that in a good way, not in a stalking way....)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Once I had the log-on info, I spent an little time scrolling through the 'recommended matches'...
It just felt so WRONG. Deciding - based on a picture - if someone was worth my time.
I kept thinking - this whole process is SO MESSED UP.

Guess I'll just keep moving the heavy furniture myself and killing my own spiders... :p

For now.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know about that cane. Look to animals. Lots of males are brightly colored to attrack a mate. female birds pick thier mate by looks
Yeah, but in reality I would say it's the male of the human species that looks for the brightly colored plumage when choosing a mate.
Cane, go for it! Choose the guy with the nicest eyes. And laugh lines.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know about that cane. Look to animals. Lots of males are brightly colored to attrack a mate. female birds pick thier mate by looks

I understand that. But I'm not a bird. ;) And there is SOO MUCH more to what makes a good man than being healthy enough to produce pretty plumage.

Latest posts