In like a LION

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was Spring when I went to work... and Winter when I drove home. I think the lion & lamb are playing 'tag'.

It seems that every time the warmth arrives early, the rains stay late - like well into June. Hope we deviate from that cycle this year, I had to plant 3 weeks late in 2016.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
According to weather service I use, they are calling for rain every week for the next 12 weeks. Some weeks only 1/2" but still rain. My garden window is first week of May. There is a very small window in April to prepare the garden but then 2-3 weeks of colder than normal, rainy weather.

FYI, they called the winter as well as last year's garden weather.

waretrop

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I watch all you guys our in the midwest and I think you are having a hard time of it....I have worried about my husbands son, my stepson allot..I text him every few hours. I actually get a weather notification on my phone to keep an eye on that area. We had a tornado a few days ago about 30 minutes from me in Pa and for the last 3 days we have had horrible rain and wind with trees toppling over and much damage.

So I guess March came in like a Lion in my neck of the woods and also in the Quad Cities IL- IA. So I guess we can count on March going out like a lamb......RIGHT?

Isn't that how it is supposed to work????

Latest posts