In Memory of Trip

Finnie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Closing on the farm should be making me happy and excited, but I’m not. I’m angry, heartbroken, disgusted and just plain pissed off.
:hugs

Things usually work out the way they were meant to. Maybe moving to the new farm would have been too stressful for Trip in his condition. Maybe he was better off not going through a second transition that he didn’t understand and the “Person in Charge” knew that and arranged things to make them easier on Trip. Not easier for you though. :( :hugs

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
The people who caused the delay may do not really care.

And yet, everyone around you and those who really matter do not want you to be unhappy, Bay' :hugs.

That includes those who are with you in spirit and that also includes old dogs. They want what will be best for you.
Well said Steve.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
February 2021, worst winter to hit Texas in 100 years, it got to -6F in Lindale. I had 15 brand new baby lambs and the dogs had to work double time to keep predators away. Bobcats always knew when there were new lambs and the hard weather made their threat worse. I had 2 bottle lambs, they were in the house in a dog crate. We let them out, put diapers on them, held on with painters tape.

Trip came in for awhile, probably seeking a peaceful nap. The lambs used him for a springboard, bouncing all over him. I thought y’all would get a smile out of this.

701B7A35-2041-4D21-8B42-7B622EA7E8C5.jpeg

Latest posts