Indoor Gardening with vinyl windows

Michaltom

Sprout
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am Maria from Edmonton. I recently bought a new house for which the windows seems to be damaged. As I was planning of doing indoor gardening, I wanted to change the windows to something different and attractive. One of my close friends suggested a window installation company which offers lead-free uPVC double- and triple-glazed windows which are the perfect ones for all seasons round the year. Something interesting that I found was cutting down off the energy expenses to about 20-25 percent, which lowers the annual expenses. Good installation and replacement services are also provided. would want my indoor plants to grow well with sunlight entry and get the greenhouse effect.

Please do share your feedback and experiences.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
that is so far north, with those super long summer days... :) not sure many plants will do great in the mid-winter blackouts though. you may need supplmental light or get plants that go dormant for the winter (amaryllis are ones i grow because i like having things i can ignore for the winter :) ). good luck with the new windows. seems rather late to get that done... welcome to the forums. :)

p.s. i've been there once years ago. quite a drive.

Latest posts