Ingenious idea for adding space to garden

smom1976

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
That would even work on a privacy fence..

I have my garden sided by a privacy fence.. with asparagus growing low.. I could put a couple rows of those up higher on the fence and grow above the asparagus..

thanks! :thumbsup

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I have got a piece of drain pipe 12" diameter and at least 10' long that I have pack ratted for a while because I knew it would come in handy someday. Securing it to my garden fence posts is going to be a trick 'tho.
Thanks for the picture setter4. I couldn't get my mind wrapped around how it worked until I saw it.

jonesgirl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
wishin4chicken said:
That is such an interesting idea. It reminded me of something a local nursery does here. They use rain gutters attached to the walls of their greenhouses. It looks extremely attractive and seems to work really well.

Michele.
That's a great idea too!I can see the side of my house filled with fruits & veggies:}

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
wishin4chicken said:
That is such an interesting idea. It reminded me of something a local nursery does here. They use rain gutters attached to the walls of their greenhouses. It looks extremely attractive and seems to work really well.

Michele.
Great minds think alike...My DH is out looking for 6" gutter. lol

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow, that is really Cool :cool: The photo made me think it would be a very attractive fencing idea :clap
And the rain gutter along the wall sounds very creative :watering.
I may have to try these Just so happens we have both scrap PVC Pipe and rain Gutter :thumbsup

:happy_flower Karan :D

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
karanleaf said:
Wow, that is really Cool :cool: The photo made me think it would be a very attractive fencing idea :clap
I may have to try these Just so happens we have both scrap PVC Pipe and rain Gutter :thumbsup

Who has more fun than we do???? :woot

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
setter4 said:
karanleaf said:

Who has more fun than we do???? :woot
NOBODY :lol: Cause we get to lalalala (tuning up) :gig lalalalala
Go Out and Playy in theee Dirrrttt Hahaha :weee :watering

:thumbsup I say we need one of these :thumbsup with dirt on the thumb :clap