Injunjoe's Night Tour!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Best tour yet, Joe! You've created quite the tropical paradise there. These shots really give us a sense of the magnitude of it.

:thumbsup

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:th

It is SO good we don't live closer together. Then I would have no plants to lust over (since I would be snitching them from you!). :D

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
you tease!

oh, that picture is taken from inside your home? i thought you had made a coop out of sliding glass doors too. i was like wow, he really IS all about some sliding glass doors isnt he?! lol. i also thought that was an awesome idea...
I do like glass doors! That room is made from the door you see there with the chickens on one end . The other end is the huge picture window, Then the wall facing South is a 16 foot sliding glass door.
All of these materials were recycled from garage door openings that people converted to rooms then paid me to convert back into a garage.

The coop is also almost all recycled materials.
All the frame work for there run is made of Torsion tubes saved from doors, they are 17 foot long 1" hollow tubes.
The coop roof is made from a 9'x7' fiberglass garage door. It is nice it lets light in but filtered.

The hot tub is totally solar heated by the two glass doors hinged together. You are saying "Man that must be very heavy to open"
No fear Redneck injun'er to the drawing board.
I used a 160# torsion spring on a tube connected to the doors.
It opens with one hand !

Journey thank you I am glad you liked my tour!
This is the end of the season, just wait till spring!!

Cristal I still say it would be cool. Between us we would have ever cool plant we ever wanted!

Joe

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
Cristal I still say it would be cool. Between us we would have ever cool plant we ever wanted!

Joe
OK fine. I will sell ALL our animals, pack up the whole horde of critters....er....FAMILY and we'll just stay with you and Eby until our current place sells then we'll by the Chinese people's house right next to yours....

I can see it now - cook-outs, lots of recycled glass thingy's.....OK, I'm convinced!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
You've living in a "Garden of Eden!" It's great to see someone enjoying the advantages of where they live, like NO WINTER, and lots and lots of tropical plants. BTW, I DID notice that you own a (sterotypical of Floridians) pink plastic flamingo! :gig

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
You've living in a "Garden of Eden!" It's great to see someone enjoying the advantages of where they live, like NO WINTER, and lots and lots of tropical plants. BTW, I DID notice that you own a (sterotypical of Floridians) pink plastic flamingo! :gig
I put the flamingo in therefore Ron and Beefy!
I actually snagged it from next door. The kids were playing kick ball with it!

I think I should sneak it in all my shots.
camera_smiley.jpg

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Awww... you should paint the Flamingo Blue!

flamingo_blue.jpg

4981498-lg.jpg

Blue-Flamingo-9089.jpg

logo.gif

blueFlamingoRight.jpg

I Love this one:
3976211248_b43347a493.jpg

Latest posts