Injunjoe's Propagation Related Links

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I spotted some nubbins on 3 of my new epis this week. Very exciting! I am going to go back and re-read your thread, Joe. I had trouble with mold when I tried to humidity tent mine, so I took it off. But some of them really look like they need it! They are a bit wrinkly! I must be doing something wrong. Probably need a better potting soil.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
journey11 said:
I spotted some nubbins on 3 of my new epis this week. Very exciting! I am going to go back and re-read your thread, Joe. I had trouble with mold when I tried to humidity tent mine, so I took it off. But some of them really look like they need it! They are a bit wrinkly! I must be doing something wrong. Probably need a better potting soil.
I would wait and see what they do. I only used the tent for a few days. I have not watered the cuttings after the first time.

Some of the leaves wilted on mine and I cut them all off. Soon after that the stem sprouted 4 new leaves.

Joe

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
For some reason, some kinds of plants take root better after most of the leaves are cut off.

Latest posts