It Never Sold

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't do gym. Between job, garden, house work, last thing I desire is to go sweat with a bunch of old, fat people........

I'm past doing it with a bunch of sweet young things as they would see a fat, out of shape looking g'pa type. My ego couldn't stand that. Until I look in mirror, I'm still this 30-40 virile person.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would love to have that as an "art" piece in the garden. I'm sure you could find a place where your lady neighbor can't see it

I would definitely go see it and offer the guy $400. Be prepare to walk away if he doesn't take it. But be sure to give him your name and address in case he changes his mind. While you're there he gets to see your charming self and you'll win him over. Tell him you'll take good care of it. Maybe in a couple of months you can contact him again. In the meantime, if you skipped going out to dinner and drinks for a month or two, you will have saved that $400! :D

Mary

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We have whats left of 2 David Bradleys that were left on the property years ago. We had to dig them out of weeds and underbrush, and DH is planning on taking them to the salvage yard for scrap.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, you know I'm interested when I ask for a picture. haha Why do you'all live so far away from me? If I'd like what I saw, hmmmm....

Mary

Latest posts