It's time to try again!

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I always seem to get booted off of this website, but I keep coming back from time to time to see if the glitch is fixed. Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

BTW, I've had ducks in the yard all summer and no damage. Not at all like what chickens do, and the eggs are great!!! Just be prepared to change water DAILY.
IMG_1759.JPG

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Petey! You made it! We need to wrap you in velcro so you can stick around!

Merry Christmas back at ya. Those are pretty cute ducks, is her head just fuzzy because she's young, or is it always like that?

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
hey @peteyfoozer good to see you back! it could have been the changes they made over a year ago. it took some people to come back when that happened due to passwords being forgotten and such stuff.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
So good to see you here. Hope you are well and have been able to REALLY enjoy the Holiday season, :hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Petey, I've been thinking about you. Ok, it's really your soaps I've been thinking about. :D I'm so glad your computer problem is solved. You need to start posting so that we can learn all that's been going on you with in the last year. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We missed you! Glad you are back. The ducks are cute, I have 3 runner ducks and they lay well too.

Latest posts