Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I especially like the pic of the cat snuggled in the blanket! 😍
This cat is 'Nikko (Sunlight in Japanese)', however, during winter months, she usually acts like the sun in the gloomy weather.... she really loves to hide in the blankets, while her brother 'Gekko (Moonlight in Japanese)' prefers to search for anything interesting or delicious. Different kids, different temperaments ~

14230(1).jpg

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This year's Christmas Deco is done!

I decided to use LED candles for the Advent plate - it's much safer as most of the deco items are wooden ones. The real candles only sit on the dining table.
14475.jpg

Christmas tree, the garland on the fireplace, and the last bouquet from our own garden
14472.jpg

Silkflowers at the front door
14473.jpg

The first Christmas tree I bought in the famous Christmas market in Nürnberg in 2015 (but I won't go there again, mountains of tourists...). I just quickly rinsed them to remove the dust and they are shining like new.
14474.jpg

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This year's Christmas Deco is done!

I decided to use LED candles for the Advent plate - it's much safer as most of the deco items are wooden ones. The real candles only sit on the dining table.
View attachment 62542

Christmas tree, the garland on the fireplace, and the last bouquet from our own garden
View attachment 62543

Silkflowers at the front door
View attachment 62544

The first Christmas tree I bought in the famous Christmas market in Nürnberg in 2015 (but I won't go there again, mountains of tourists...). I just quickly rinsed them to remove the dust and they are shining like new.
View attachment 62545
I've switched over to LED candles too. They are definitely safer. Your holiday decorations are lovely, and I love your little blown glass Christmas tree and all its tiny ornaments. It was worth it to battle hordes of tourists to capture that treasure!

Latest posts