just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the mailman delivered my colonoscopy prep kit yesterday, opened it up this morning, holy bowel movement they take this crap seriously the instructions are very precious you can not very if them no if ands or butts..

do like where it says to stock up on reading material..wonder why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
plus it came with plenty of aloe wipes....wonder why.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Quit complaining. I agree the prep is the worst part but the prep these days is nothing compared to what it was a dozen years ago. I have experience. The last time was easy compared to the first. The big difference was what you have to drink and how much of it. Still, the prep is the worst part.

Have your wife with you when they discuss the results. You need her there to drive anyway. Coming out of those drugs, don't expect to remember much.

Now they are including aloe wipes!!! Man, they are pampering you.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Quit complaining. I agree the prep is the worst part but the prep these days is nothing compared to what it was a dozen years ago. I have experience. The last time was easy compared to the first. The big difference was what you have to drink and how much of it. Still, the prep is the worst part.

Have your wife with you when they discuss the results. You need her there to drive anyway. Coming out of those drugs, don't expect to remember much.

Now they are including aloe wipes!!! Man, they are pampering you.

wife has been going to all my appointments/procedures..understand completely about waking up dont remember half of what they said... they do printout everything and send home as well.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yup, had a colonoscopy years ago and mixing up all that stuff (at that time it was powder and some liquid) was horrible only to sit on the toilet alllllllll night long. But it saves lives...it sure saved my SO's life each of the first four times when they scraped off pre cancers.

Latest posts