Just Joined

Fluff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm here ~ I'm here ~ I'm here :clap

And I see a lot of names I recognize,

As I type its 18 degrees out side with snow on the ground here in NY.

I do not plant large gardens, I do not have a green house and I only have a christmas cactus for a house plant.

How Ever I do love wild flowers, I do plant a few small flower beds every spring, and I toss in a couple tomatoe plants.

THIS SHOULD BE FUN COME SPRING.
I guess until them you will get sick of hearing about my one LOVED house plant - I'M NOT KIDDING!

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Heya Fluff! and Welcome!
I know you, but you prob'ly don't recognize me. I'm in gardencognito :cool: (gritsar)
I'm as "mouthy" over here as I am over there, so forewarned.
This will be fun and very very useful once we can crank up the old tillers in spring. Right now I'm enjoying meeting all the new folks and getting to know the BYC crowd better.
Cya 'round, Kat

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I use the same name and avatar on many forums, that way people know it's me :) Plus I don't want to have to keep all those different names straight!

Fluff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am expecting a lot from you all,
I am hoping all your pictures and advice will get me motivated
to spruce up this old place.
gritsar - glad ya said who ya were, We all may have acted shy around ya for awhile.

;-) Melanie

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I actually did this name by mistake; not thinking about all the people that would be coming over from the BYC forum. This is my preferred name. I love my sgt so (in case you couldn't tell) :love

I'll behave, I promise! *straightens halo again*

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Gritsar! Glad you're here too! For this forum, I didn't think my real name (Buff Hooligans) would make sense to anyone who didn't know our other addiction! Not that "Shallots" makes any sense either, since garlic is actually my favorite crop. But who wants to be remembered as Garlic!

I think this forum will really take off in spring, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying the few, the proud, the BYC-gardeners!

Fluff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi buff - I never would have figured that was you.
I think all the BYC people should add their BYC names in the signiture like you did.

This is really going to be fun come spring....

okiechick57

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
HI Everyone......same ole name for me ,just differenet picture..... glad to see you all come on over.....come spring we won't be able to keep up !:D

Latest posts