Just saying "Hi"

GardenGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I migrated over here from BYC and thought I would say hello to everyone. I love learning from everyone over there, so I hope to learn from everyone here and actually be able to repay the favor with a little knowledge of my own since I know more about gardening than I do about chickens at this point. :D

chickenboy8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hey, I just joined here to. I know more about chickens than gardening. But this seems like a great site just like byc which is a awsome site.

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
GardenGirl said:
From what I have seen so far while lurking here for a few days, it does seem like just as nice a place as BYC.
I think it is! It's still small and a little quiet, but we'll get there as more people like you join and then join in. :D

Welcome to the group!

Reaction score
I'd like to say Hello also. I too came over here from BYC (known as Jayare's Chicks over there).
I just retired from the military 7 months ago and moved down here to Alabama from Alaska and this year will be my first garden in about 17 years.

Jayare

chickflick

Leafing Out
Reaction score
There'll be more action once more people can garden....not just you folks in the warmer climates. I can't wait till it gets warm enough to work out in the gardens! :tools

Latest posts