Just some more photos

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, good question Major.

Right there is the RV Dump for the campers.. It is entirely a separate system from my garden, including the hose. Even though the spigot has a black flow stopper on it, for safety, and for county codes, the hose and flushing system for it is supposed to be clearly marked as unsafe water.

Also, just for extra precaution, even though our main water tanks are kept filtered and injected with chlorine, and I'm one of the persons who tests the chlorine levels, the water here is generally called non potable. The Manganese, not Magnesium, Manganese levels often test higher than recommended.

I drink water that I either buy in town that is filtered, or just fill from a spigot in town by filling 6 five gallon water bottles and one 3 gallon bottle. I never let those get low, usually needing to fill 1 to 3 water jugs when I go to town.

The water here is fine for showering and washing dishes.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cougan was a 'tag-a'long' from when I lived at Westover. When we were clearing the land and getting ready to move, the groundskeeper kept after me to take Cougan. He's a VERY chatty cat and bothered the landowner and sometimes the tourists. I kept saying 'We'll see, it's a long time yet'. Once the house was up and we were ready to move in, I found a yoweling carrier sitting on the tailgate of the truck. I figured if he was sooo unwanted where he was... well he might as well come live with the rest of the misfits. He's starting to get really old now and I'm more and more tempted to give him a try as an inside kitty when it's so cold outside.
Like your Fido, he's a much loved family member now. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cougan was a 'tag-a'long' from when I lived at Westover. He's starting to get really old now and I'm more and more tempted to give him a try as an inside kitty when it's so cold outside.
:)

I am having that same situation. Bell is an outside cat because of her behavior. Now that she is nearing 10 years old, I'd like to try again to have her be an inside cat. It's been getting into the sub-zero temps around here. That's too cold for man 'er beast to be outside with out protection. Not going well so far, but I'm still trying.

annageckos

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
canesisters, I have a Lily too and she is also a tortie. I'll have to start my own thread to show off my critters. I don't want to take over here.
96ad24c2.jpg

Opps, didn't realize this was such an old post.

Latest posts