Just some random new Garden Pictures!

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ooh, they have them for sale on www.davidaustinroses.com. Says they are very disease resistant and hardy. My kind of rose! cool Do they make good rose hips, by any chance?
Honestly I don't use rose hips, so I don't know.
Beautiful pictures Cats! You'll have to post about how the volunteers turned out (w/ pics!) smile
Will do!
Those look wonderful!! My garden is so stressed right now!! I think one of my tomato plants may have died from the hot winds today!! It was over 4ft tall! I am hoping it will revive by morning. My plants do not like 110 to 112 degree windy days!
Sorry about your garden and the heat :hugs ! I'm very glad its only about 80 degrees here.

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Ooh, they have them for sale on www.davidaustinroses.com. Says they are very disease resistant and hardy. My kind of rose! :cool: Do they make good rose hips, by any chance?
Okay I talked to my dad today and he said they make fair rose hips and he told me what he use to do to them (which I do remember so he wasn't kidding) every 3rd year or so he mowed the whole patch down to grass level and every time they grew back healthy and beautiful.