Kablooey blueberry bush

destinduck

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Has anybody here grown that pink blueberry?
http://www.burpee.com/fruit/blueberry-plants/blueberry-pink-lemonade-prod001577.html
I'd like to buy/transplant one for our associate attorney. She adores pink and lives in an equestrian community, good source at the barn across the fence for acidic additives.
you must have missed my earlier post on here lol!~I am growing "pink lemonade" also more of a tropical taste but the regular blueberry taste as well. This happens to be my second favorite.Buy or get you a couple. You wont be dissappointed.

Last edited:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a Pink Lemonade also, but it didn't make it through the winter. Not it's fault, I had it in a half barrel and it didn't agree with it.

I do have two other BB in half barrels that are doing fantastic. They are the dwarf variety, I'd tell you the names, but they are covered in 3 feet of snow and the tags are in the barrels.

destinduck

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Just an FYI. my hardiest and best producer is called "rabbiteye". Other ones I have that are pretty good are misty,climax and powder blue. I plant all mine together in a little patch.

Latest posts