Karma?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some people may consider it Karma but I consider it life. Some people can find meaning, linkage, or spirits anywhere and in anything, I'm not one of those but I know some that are. Good things happen to bad people, bad things happen to good people, that's just the way it is to me. The more you do, the more likely something will happen to you, good or bad.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Alex, thinking about one of your recent posts and while you are in the karma, mysticism, meaning of life mindset, I'll risk adding something else for you to consider. Do you realize that in space you would be weightless. How does that relate to life on earth for you?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Well, I'm on this fellows side not that of the reptiles, trophy hunting may not appeal to you or I, but there is room for the likes of those who've different wants, if there is room for ours. I don't feel happy that this person was killed nor should any unless they think it's great if other laugh at their death.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've killed for meat while hunting. I've butchered animals to eat. I've bought meat that others have processed. Shooting for a trophy only, seems somewhat wrong. Even if meat goes to others. I really hate put/take pheasant hunts (or deer hunts in enclosed pens). Like shooting chickens. Rant done.....

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was raised watching Daddy butcher chickens, rabbits, squirrels, and deer. He fished, hunted, gardened, and foraged to feed 6 hungry children. I think everyone should know where meat comes from. I don't think it's wrong to stuff a head, or hang onto antlers but the meat ought to end up on someone's plate.

Latest posts