Late Uncles Oscar Parties

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I stopped watching them in the 1990's. I don't think that the Best Picture announcement was necessarily a mistake. Why do you give it to a film that nobody has watched or really Wants to watch, when "La La Land" has made over $135,000,000.00 ?!?
I think that there are some in Hollywood who think that popular films SHOULD be recognized. This is the ONLY industry where they celebrate the product that hasn't done well.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Happy for Emma Stone! I have Always thought that she lucked out bc she LOOKS like Lindsey Lohan, the druggy train wreck that caught headlines, but UNLIKE Lindsey, Emma works hard. I have followed her career and she has done well for herself. All of that "false advertising" paid off.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
“The secret of having a good party is a good mix of guests,” said Limato. “You need rich people and not so rich people, beautiful people and homely people, successful types and not so successful, and people who like to drink a little too much and people who don’t.”

Which category do you fit into, @Nyboy ? ;)

You are the closest I'll ever come to knowing a famous person! Who was the coolest celeb you got to meet?

Latest posts