Life be a forum

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So two years ago I found the BYC forum and I dreamed of chickens. Which led me to rabbits and to that homesteading today forum. I have always dabbled in gardening but BYC led me TEG which has lead me to a soil building forum. After two years of extensive research I took the plunge. I now have 25 chickens, 15 bunnies, 10 ducks, three toddlers, and a full time job.

Athena

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'de say you've done quite well....

In this day and age, its all about self sustainment... (check out Sufficient Self.com, sister to TEG and BYC)...

Lots of good ideas...

For me, its all about example... I have 2 married daughters, and a son and dau in college... They love my ideas... and work with me pretty much in all things I venture into.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Not only is it addicting... but educational! (Then addicting all over again! :lol: )

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have browed over at Self Suffient but I am really trying to keep my internet usage down. I work all day then come home and ignore the kids so I can read the days posts. So I limit myself. Beside my children are interesting too... sometimes.. when they are not fighting...or destroying something... like when they are sleeping.....