Long absence

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
The one thing that has had me really irritated during my recovery is the amount of people who told me "If you need anything just call" have not once been there for me. My own family (brothers and sister) have not even called me to make sure I'm ok or if I need anything. Monty has been my rock. He has taken on a TON of responsibilities.
They say karma will come back around, well I'm about to find out how badly karma can get you back. I have been informed that my brother has a torn rotator cuff. If this is true, I feel for what he is about to go threw. It's not easy nor for the faint of heart.
Yea-those people don't really want you to call.They feel good saying it..

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did you call and say you needed help? I am one of those people that has a problem asking for help. When I was feeling sick and needed to go to ER I almost went alone, I did call my friend Dana. Her response was I will pick you up in 10 minutes.
Good friend.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Did you call and say you needed help? I am one of those people that has a problem asking for help. When I was feeling sick and needed to go to ER I almost went alone, I did call my friend Dana. Her response was I will pick you up in 10 minutes.

Yes I did call and ask for help. I'm not allowed to drive (at least not supposed to) I talked to my dr about the driving, he was not too impressed, but didn't exactly say yes or no.
No one would answer or return my calls so I had to start doing things myself.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yea-those people don't really want you to call.They feel good saying it..

You got that right!!! My own mother has not stopped in to check on me. I have 3 brothers and a sister, none of them have even checked on me. But that's ok. I know this will sound petty, but at this point in my life I'm beyond caring....one day they will need help and I wont be there.