Looking for Gardening books

NEWCOMER

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for gardening books. If you have some, contact me! And i will get back to you as soon as possible.

NEWCOMER

Gizzmo

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for gardening books. If you have some, contact me! And i will get back to you as soon as possible.

NEWCOMER
Hi,

Are you still after gardening books? I have a lot of books however if you are not in Sydney, Australia it would difficult let alone expensive to post them as generally gardening books then to be large and heavy. What sort of books are you after?

I am after some hoya books?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you still after gardening books? I have a lot of books however if you are not in Sydney, Australia it would difficult let alone expensive to post them as generally gardening books then to be large and heavy. What sort of books are you after?

I am after some hoya books?

oh wow! i'd only seen a picture of the one type of flower posted here by @catjac1975 and those were super interesting but now looking, it's even more of a wow to me. :)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh wow! i'd only seen a picture of the one type of flower posted here by @catjac1975 and those were super interesting but now looking, it's even more of a wow to me. :)

Find a seller of tropical plants. I would not get them from big box stores.

Latest posts