Looking for seeds and plants

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Bebop I just saw your post on this and I have some chocolate mint, rhubarb starts, & yukon gold seed potatos,
in seeds I have some Bright Lights Swiss Chard, Granny Cantrel tomato, Opika greek paste tomato, Espelette & Pasalla Pepper

Then many Pink Cosmos, Hollyhocks, Marigolds, Painted Daisy, Afraican Daisy, Poppy , and other flower seeds

I would Love some Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach, Pak Choi, Hartman's Yellow Gooseberry tomatos,

Let me know if you are still interested in some trades :watering

badnfluinz

Sprout
Reaction score
I would love to have some chocolate mint. Only thing I have to trade is some crocus tubes, zinnas and a large gallon bag of zinna, hollycocks,marigolds, snapdragons, petunias and cosmos all mixed together. Or let me know what you want and I can see if any family members have it

GoldenGryphon

Sprout
Reaction score
Howdy!
What kind of berry plants are you looking for? I have wild dewberry in bloom, with some setting fruit and I have to dig them up to put in a veggie plot. I wouldn't mind sending them to someone who would grow them out and enjoy them!

Just let me know!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just found this post I have purslane bought 2 packets by accident and I have some yellow pear tomato is it too late to trade???PM me if you want...

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
badnfluinz said:
I would love to have some chocolate mint. Only thing I have to trade is some crocus tubes, zinnas and a large gallon bag of zinna, hollycocks,marigolds, snapdragons, petunias and cosmos all mixed together. Or let me know what you want and I can see if any family members have it
I would love some Crocus tubes to add by my fencing. I can send you a couple of chocolate mint cuttings. Just pm me your address.

Thanks
:happy_flower Karan :D

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Karenleaf, I'm dying to plant some rhubarb and would love to try some yukon gold seed potatoes, if you still have?? and I have for trade:

iris corms(old fashioned purple bearded)
bishops weed plants
Maple saplings 18"
wild black berry plants 18-24"

Caster Bean/Mole Bean-seeds (Poison beans but plant is BEAUTIFUL)
Rose a Sharon seeds
Missouri primrose seeds

date palm trees(grown from seed in house as houseplants here in zone5)
plain spider plants
variegated curly spider plants
Huge Jade cuttings
mother of millions plants/babies
Barrel cactus babies

That's all I can think of right now-but might be able to dig up some others...literally.

I'm needing seed potatoes anyway-so could buy from you if I have nothing of interest??

Thanks for letting me beg.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
From seed? I wasn't sure about that so I googled it:

Rhubarb plants may be started from seed. Plants started from seed typically take 2 years to get a harvest, although in the proper climate one can get satisfactory results in one growing season. Also, propagation of rhubarb from seed is not recommended, as rhubarb seedlings do not retain the characteristics of the parent plants. It is best to propagate with planting divisions obtained from splitting the crowns as described in the next section.

and this for how to do it anyway...

http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/rhubarb-propagation.html

I'd really like to wait and get plants, but was there something you're wanting- on my offer list?

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
robbobbin

I would gladly send you some yukon golds and rhubarb starts

I will take : iris corms(old fashioned purple bearded)

and

Caster Bean/Mole Bean-seeds (Poison beans but plant is BEAUTIFUL) I was thinking of getting some as the moles have decided to come to our back yard. :tongue My grandmother use to have them always growing in front of her porch, always looked great.

Thanks So Much :thumbsup

:happy_flower Karan :D