Looking Forward!

tfpets

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks for being here - I'm gonna need the support - Cause I know there are Canna and Iris and Crepe Myrtle and Cat Mint and theres all kinds of stuff under these weeds! I need the Moral Support! I'll post pic of better days sometime, when we were in our glory....when I planted every bulb and plant in this yard with my own hands, because when I bought this property 10 years ago, the entire thing had been burned to the ground in a Lightening fire - and I almost lost it again 3 months ago
:(
We spent a week this summer fighting to keep our property and pets safe, and we were some of the lucky ones, we were spared!

2009 will be a better year! I look forward to the stories here and sharing your company.

Tina/tfpets

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear what you went through. I think 2008 was just meant to be a year of test and trials. We are hoping that my husband makes it through this layoff. I know he is strong and willing to work, just have to find him a job. If we can make it until next year.... we can get our minds back into dreaming of our dream yard!

tfpets

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Yes, its hard to come back, but keep up the dream! I was actually glad to feel Fall coming on this year........it meant a change for the better, things were going to renew themselves come spring again...

I wish your husband luck finding a good job...times are hard...my husband is trying to find someone dependable to work part time at the Auto Repair Shop right now, it's hard to find someone you can trust though....so he's having to work extra hard while they're short handed....and you cant expect a guy to support a family on part time work, so I dont know who they think they're gonna find.......

Anyways, that dream garden is out there, even if you have to plant it one seed at a time....my dream used to just be to own my own dirt....I love just having my very own dirt! And all the things that come out of it are a bonus! Except alot of the bugs and icky things.

Tina

Latest posts