Lost My Mind

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL I just got email today Dodge is ready to start paint. If true means there is a light at end of tunnel. Carol he is working 2 jobs, For a while I thought he could never hold down 1 job. So I will do anything to support him when it comes to work.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, you need to check on your truck in person, at least once in a while. I wouldn't do all of the communication via emails.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
My guess is that it would take a good amount of work and money to keep that Powerwagon on the road.

It would be a pile of junk with the wrong driver inside a week. My neighbor's son comes to mind ...

Funny how that 318 was used for so many decades. My '99 has one of the last of those engines. The early 318 was in the first vehicle I ever drove out on America's highways as a teenager.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know Mary, just he is over a hour away I only have Sundays free to do things.
I understand but I would be leary on quality of work done and what he has actually done. I guess I'm not the type of person that would trust one like that completely. I need to see it with my own eyes. I would make the effort. Especially since he promised that it would be done last year!

Mary