Lost My Mind

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
An hour away?? You act like that is a long ways or something. :th I guess I am used to measuring by time, not miles. 30 minutes to an hour is not a big deal. We are located 9 miles from Mineola, there is a Wal Mart, Tractor Supply and grocery store. 10 miles further in Alba, is the feed store that carries the horse feed I like to use and a great café we like to eat lunch at. We are 8 miles from Van, there is a small Mexican restaurant and Mom and Pop hamburger place there. Also the feed store that carries the dog food I like, after 10 bags (50 pounds), I get a bag free. Dogs eat 2 bags a month. We are 7 miles from Lindale, Wal Mart, grocery store, Post Office, Lowes, other stores and of course a feed store that carries the chicken feed I like. Tyler? it's 30 minutes away. Traffic is awful so we shop the little stores first, in the little towns.

If I had a fine old truck that the goof ball working on it was dragging his feet on fixing it, a measly hour :barnie sure wouldn't keep me from going to see what was taking so durn long!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay your right, Big classic car show at fair grounds this weekend, I am going Sun ( leaving checkbook home) sure he has cars entered.Set up a meeting
But you will only get to talk to him in person. You will not see your truck. Hope he tells you the truth!

Mary