lots of snow lots of water. Best way to do yard clean up?!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am down here in southeast Texas......we see snow maybe every 10 years or so and even then it is gone in a day to 3 days. I never thought about frozen doggy poo hanging out all winter, waiting on spring to hit you all at once with stink!

I hope you get it all cleaned up and have a great visit with your folks!

Faith.M

Leafing Out
Reaction score
NwMtGardener said:
YESSSSS! :weee Someone who lives farther north than me!! Faith, welcome to TEG. Ya gotta go to our Google map and pin your location, follow the link:
http://goo.gl/maps/yw7Js

:lol:
For some reason I can not find the hand icon or figure out how to Pin my location argh!!! Im sure there are people on this site above me but out of the members who have pinned the map I will be the highest by far lol look for Grande Prairie!

Faith.M

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey guys. Bought more seeds today. HORRIBLE AWFUL day out there today. -15 with the wind chill and has been snowing like crazy. Thankfully however with the wind it must have banked up somewhere as not alot has settled. 10 more sleeps to go till the oldies get here!!! I had a moan that I am trying to get my house all in tip top shape and the yard to my parents and I was told leave the yard they will help :0) Little do they know they have more than that for projects!!! A new chicken coop and run to be made too. Was very funny as my step father was asking me to order meat hens today as he wants to help with that again this year!! Shame but they wouldn't be ready for before they leave. Nor will the harvesting and canning!!! They sure knew how to skip out on that!!

Hope your all keeping warm and enjoying spring like weather :) It will be here soon!:rolleyes:

Faith.M

Leafing Out
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
Do what u can. Your folks won't see the poop for 5 days after they arrive from hugging you and their 2 g'babies.....
I think you have hit the nail on the head with all of that ;)