Luvin' my Lilies

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today's Pewter PInk flower is much closer to what I thought it should be...
20170901_110754.jpg

I have no idea the names of the cultivars I have but I so enjoyed collecting them from friends and waiting for blooms.
I only know these lilies by name because they came marked on the package... I forget what half of the things in my flowerbeds are called each year! Most all have come from friends and yards I have worked in. Just lovin' TEG to "document" all the different types of flowers I have and having help to ID those I never did know what they were called. Next year will be so much easier and if my markers fade or blow away I won't be "up that special creek without a paddle".

That is so cool you have your Grandmothers roses !!!!!!!
Gramma's roses and Gramma's iris, Gramma's sedum, O, and I have one of gramma's poppies still alive. I did lose her yellow bush rose a few years back, that one started out as great-grammas! I would love to find another, maybe I should go introduce myself to the folk who live in my aunt's old house, there is still a piece of it growing there...
Knock Knock: Hi there complete stranger, can I come dig up some of your flowers? :lol:

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't laugh I have a client that did that. His grandmother lined the walkway to front door in peony. As a little boy the walkway seemed magical. Years later as a adult he passed his grandmothers old house and was surprise the peonies where still there. He wrote a letter to home owner, offered to buy the peonies then pay to have anything they wished planted in their place. People where very touched by letter said he cold have peonies for free.

Latest posts