Male Members

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
If a man believes walking "around with three holly berries on him" will make him irresistible to women then he may behave differently, act more assured, and generally more pleasing to women. It just might work.

The idea probably originated with married men. Or, perhaps hopeful but unmarried maidens.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of my grandson's has a harem. You see, on his mother's side of the family he is the only boy , then there are 5 girl cousins ( 1 older , 3 about the same age, and one younger)and one sister. They all adore him and cater to any and all of his wants at family gatherings. Too, he just graduated from 1st. grade at the top of his class and is the 2nd tallest . The girls in his class always want to sit next to him and talk to him as he has learned how to interact with girls and be comfortable around/ with them.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@bobm, I have one like that. It can be difficult to keep their heads in the right place when that happens. Only boy, too cute, and bright -- that's an awesome advantage if used properly -- especially the ability to interact well with girls. It should follow him right through his school years.

Here's mine. The girls have been chasing him since kindergarten. Fortunately, though he's big in sports, he also won an award for academic excellence, has worked the last three years of high school as a pharmacist assistant, and is a real sweetheart.
Tristan in suit.jpg

Of course Grandma couldn't be biased. . . That's my oldest grandson.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@smartred WOW, you have every right to be a proud Grandma. (I also think he is pretty darned handsome, nice is icing on the cake!)