Male Members

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dad was one of 9 sons. His parents had no daughters. It will take a sharp pencil and a good eraser to figure those odds.

It seemed to me that Grandma was the spoiled one - but, she had every reason to be!

Dad's offspring were two sons. Mom and all women were treated like an alien species!

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red that photo looks like it came out of a models portfollo .
Grandma thinks he has a model potential, too.:love That photo was taken the night of his Senior prom. Fortunately, Tristan is able to walk past a mirror without slowing down to watch himself -- one of my criteria for a "Keeper".

I suspect the pharmacy owner is hoping Tristan will want to take over the business someday. He has been given experience in every aspect of running the business -- does all the ordering, scheduling, etc. as well as working with the meds (under pharmacist supervision) from age 16.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right now he is planning to go to La Crosse to study sports medicine with the intent of becoming a physical therapist. Tristan has already taken a couple of college credits and gotten in some CEU (continuing education units) that have him with several initials after his name in the pharmacy world.