March 12th

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The latest snow we had, since we moved here 4 years ago, was February 25. It was typical of Texas snow and was gone in 3-4 days. Fun while it lasted.

Your snow? Figuring out where to put piles of snow? Not fun.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The latest snow we had, since we moved here 4 years ago, was February 25. It was typical of Texas snow and was gone in 3-4 days. Fun while it lasted.

Your snow? Figuring out where to put piles of snow? Not fun.

It is certainly losing it's charm. I figure we got nearly an extra 10"-12" in the last two days.

Today is my husbands birthday and he got to go out and clear snow right after breakfast. Happy Birthday Hon! Haha.
Monday was gorgeous however and it was our 41st anniversary, so it sort of evens out, I guess.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is certainly losing it's charm. I figure we got nearly an extra 10"-12" in the last two days.

Today is my husbands birthday and he got to go out and clear snow right after breakfast. Happy Birthday Hon! Haha.
Monday was gorgeous however and it was our 41st anniversary, so it sort of evens out, I guess.

oh my gosh! noway! you certainly don't look like you're in your 40s... happy anniversary and many more! :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the only thing i'm liking about this temporary warm snap is that it is finally melting off the layer of ice that was under the snow making everything so treacherous for walking around the house on the slope we have... today is due to be in the mid 60s and then we're heading back to cooler temperatures and mid-20s overnight. which should help hold the trees back from blooming too early...

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here it is March 12th again this is what it looks like today
image.jpg

Lots different than 3.12.19 for sure. Also happy 42 anniversary @thistlebloom and hubby, and happy birthday to Hubs tomorrow.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww! Thanks Collector! Today was glorious wasn't it? Had two neighbor kids for a few hours today. They discovered my "prize box" from kids garden class days, still full of loot. They asked for something out of the box and I said sure, but they'd have to earn it. Bwahahaha! It's true, I manipulate children to get hard labor out of them! 😄 I raked the flower beds and they raked several piles of fir cones off the lawn. We all enjoyed the sunshine, and they even got a popsicle out of it along with their choice of prize.

That's a really nice greenhouse Collector. Did you build it?

Latest posts