Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F.) None of the choices here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’ve had the AC on for the past week and a half. Turned it off this morning, it was 64F in the house, AC was set on 72F. Got the propane heater on to take the chill out. Gonna be a high of 82F!! Crazy.

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I spent yesterday afternoon wearing polar fleece, outdoors under cover bumping up seedlings since I can't plant them out on schedule. When I couldn't feel my fingers and toes it was time to stop. It snowed again all afternoon; we have had almost a foot of snowfall in the past couple of days. So I am going to say (D). In Like a Fleecy White Lamb-- and hopefully out like a lamb too. This weather is ridiculous.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
The weather can't make up its mind here. Snow, hail, frost, rain, wind--sometimes a nice day.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
March is going to come in white tomorrow, but the temperature is very lamb like, not bitter cold, so it is not a lion winter snow storm and I think it is just going to go out like a lamb this year. Nothing much good happens in March here. We will still be burning firewood and sometimes it will be snowing. I remember in Oklahoma how nice the spring was and are people planting gardens now in Oklahoma or getting ready too?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we still have rain and snow in the forecast. the ice storms of the past week have made it interesting for a lot of people. we'd avoided the power outages but we are right on the edge of one today so the power has been flickering at times as they are working on the circuits. i would not be surprised if we lose power for a while today.

a branch came down off the white pine tree that is closest to the house last night, but it didn't hit the house or roof. the other white pine that is closer to the road looked pretty sad and i'm not sure if there are any branches off that one. it has lost a sizeable branch before so it wouldn't surprise me if more went this time around.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Overnight, we had about 7" of snow. It has barely warmed to an above freezing afternoon but the wind gusts of above 20mph means that the feels-like is well below freezing.

Yes, it is warmer than last week by a lot but I was out 3 times this morning before I had the snow fully shoveled off the walkways & sidewalk - one big shovelful at a time! Tomorrow will start out much colder altho we are supposed to get thru the day without more snow. Then, snow again for what might be the entire week of snow each day.

I want nice weather by the end of the month with plenty of sunshine so that's 🐑 lamb weather :).

Steve 👶