Margali 2020 Garden

margali

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If I don't have a new position or close to it by October 15th, we will move out. Will be in our (to be purchased) RV at FIL near DFW. Currently helping him get power and water run to his office shed and new RV spots. We will be a tiny house village- shed, RV, utility trailer. LOL

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am glad that you at least have somewhere to go. It may not be the greatest accommodations, but I know you will make the most of it. Please stay in touch with us so we know what is going on with you. You are TEG family!

margali

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hit 90 days with my new job and realized I should drop by.

We are in the RV at a nice park about 15minutes from my FIL house. Oldest is doing okay in school. All three love playing with their cousins and granparents constantly. I have a new job supporting 2 plants- 15min away and 1 hr away. It's super hectic right now since we are bringing a new process unit online.

All my family survived the deep cold without issues. Our RV never lost power or ran out of propane. My orange tree is dead but apple and blueberry are putting out new growth. My bird of paradise is at work construction trailer and struggling.

Next planting is pulling dead orange out of pot and putting veggies in. Also doing a planted paludarium (half water terrarium).

Latest posts