Marshall Starting a, What did You do?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been under the weather both in an exterior & interior sort of way. Hopefully, I will be turning over a new leaf by getting on to things!

Marshall has had his Big Boy Boots on and has been doing construction work in his garden. What I've really needed to get to was doing something about the compost buckets. I did it!

With 7 days of average daily temperatures above freezing - miserably windy and no afternoon above the mid-40's - but it thawed the "stealth compost pile" under the deck outside the greenhouse. I got 4, 5-gallon buckets
shock.gif
of kitchen trimmings in there! I mean, I wasn't gonna start throwing that good stuff in the garbage!

Temperatures back to the low 20's tomorrow night but by about then, it will be time to start peppers! Enuf of this sitting around!

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Steve, I hope you start feeling sunnier soon, on the interior as well as the exterior, even if the latter is gluck.

I was hoping to beat you to the pepper starting this year, but I've kind of been laying around nursing my most recent injury. :/

I did get all my stuff pulled from the shed and parked in the garage as I prepare to get prepared though.
I think I'll have dh bring my soilin the house tonight to prewarm.
Ack! I didn't think about it being frozen, maybe I'll get him to do it now.
Seeing that waiting for me should motivate me!

Latest posts