marshallsmyth here! via australia!

Marshallsgirl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I have a serious problem getting theeasygarden forum to load. Being Neanderthal I have a Neanderthal solution! My gal in Australia, Hayle, is working with me on this. She's all modernized. She can screenshot me pages here and message them to me. So she signed up, and I message her after seeing what's here! then, what I type message her, she copy pastes and posts it here! See? Sheer determination! I'll still be working on the right fix, but for now I'm here, via Australia! Snapshot things are sort of limited, but we'll get at least the main things going. Russ Crow is working on getting us to create a small start for a revival of wanigan associates, and I suggested a possible addition of Kent Whealey from Seed Saver's Exchange. We'll see!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you Carol!
It means a lot to me. I think, since theeasygarden is the only site that will not work, that when I clicked an ad there for a facebook thing that put a toolbar on my browser, that is what did the problem. Watch out for that ad. I think that is what did this. I have removed that toolbar. Running a bunch of tests and scans. It may be a spyware that does not show as malware. Right now communicating with an internet protocol person, and running tests. It is not a bandwidth problem. I miss you all!

Marshall

Hey, It looks like you have 2 of use relaying messages. Hope the fix is fast! CAROL D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Onya, Marshall! Way to evolve up! You've even found a way to get that wobbly Y chromosome to work properly!

You'd better get some good old American security on that computer problem right away!

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm so impressed with the communication work-around you've put together for TEG while scheming out Wanigan grant plans, I'm going to name a bean pole after you! Yeh.

digitS'
Homoerectus.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
You must really miss us, Marshall! :D Glad to see you've found a temporary fix.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
WHOO-HOO!!!!! He's BACK!!!! Marshall, ya' gotta git that thang fixed. (speaking Texan to the Neanderthal-we speak the same language) :lol:

Marshallsgirl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Howdy guys. My Hayle down under is very sleepy. It's past 1 am down there. I'm working on the fix, but It looks like I have to redo my whole windows vista package, a reboot of the whole thing. So im stuydying some youtube things for that. oh boy, scary stuff!

Latest posts