Math Question

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Of course. There's my driving gloves for winter. Those intended for warmer weather, my work gloves, my rose cutting hand wear, and latex gloves for investigating yucky things. Of course I need my pair of white gloves for dining and checking for dust. Finally, there is the pair of long gloves I keep in the glove box just in case I have a sudden attack of ballroom dancing.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You keep gloves in your glove box :clap

Not really. There's no room for gloves! I keep my clean work gloves in a gallon ziploc under the seat. Winter driving gloves in the door.

I'm not really sure what all is in my glove box, but there's a lot of it and I'm certain it's all essential. What can I say? I'm a chick.

My husband on the other hand has about 3 items in his. It's a howling wasteland!
One time I put a tube of chapstick in there and he took it out. He told me that's what my pockets were for. :rolleyes:

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Of course. There's my driving gloves for winter. Those intended for warmer weather, my work gloves, my rose cutting hand wear, and latex gloves for investigating yucky things. Of course I need my pair of white gloves for dining and checking for dust. Finally, there is the pair of long gloves I keep in the glove box just in case I have a sudden attack of ballroom dancing.

You do have a way with words.