Meanwhile, in Punxsutawney

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here, the day started off overcast and got worse!

By midmorning, the fog was hanging in the neighborhood to where I don't think we could see over 200 yards. Then, it darkened ... rain began to fall. Several hours later, it stopped raining.

Now, the sun has set - we didn't see it aaaallll day! (And, any rodent venturing out wouldn't have seen the sun or a shadow, either one :D.)

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
started cold and sunny, once we decided to run errands it got cloudy and windy. still cold. heat has been running all day with these breezes. another 6 weeks of winter would be good. spring too early here puts the fruit crops at risk from late frosts.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey I'm good with it. As long as there's going to be some snow and not this continual rain and ridiculous temperatures. :tongue to winter rain.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's been 71° here and will continue through next week. It is hot! :p I was working in the garden and had to come in to change into shorts and flip flops. Going back out there to continue fertilizing.

Also went to nursery and bought 2 six packs of lettuce. One of these days I'm going to buckle down and start my own from seeds. But I had a gift certificate so it's like free mone to me, haha.

Mary

Latest posts