Meetup

Purple Strawberry

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I know that this will not be possible but I think it would be soooo cool if we did a gardens tour of everyone's yard/garden on here.

As I said it will be impossible but it is a good idea.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes it would be awesome. If anyone is ever in this area (southeastern Massachusetts) you all are welcome to come visit my mess-I mean gardens! :watering

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This reminds me of Hen-side in Raleigh!

They just started it a couple of years ago, but its a tour of everyone with a chicken coop in town. People sign up to take the tour, buy a ticket and get a map to all these houses in Raleigh that will be open to let people come visit their chickens, check out their set up and ask questions on raising chickens!

It would be cool to start a garden tour to get people interested in how to set up their own gardens and stuff. I bet you could set something like that up in your area so you could visit all the local gardens you wanted to! :D

Just an idea! You can :smack Me.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
A lot of garden clubs do it- I have been on some really neat tours in Vermont at their Garden Festival in June. It is truly amazing what some people can do. I saw my first backyard chickens on one of those tours- and the rest if history!! You can get a lot of great ideas, for sure...

Latest posts