Merry Christmas and Happy New year 🎉

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of my friends here! 🎄 ⛪

Much to my astonishment, after much discussion, all of my family was able to gather together - in spite of a last-minute illness of one Granddaughter of the son who was hosting. :( She felt terrible, that she was wrecking Christmas for everyone... but the other children & grands all voted to come anyway. It warmed my heart to see their Mother's loving heart beating so strongly in all of them. It was a great Christmas. ❤️

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mom elected to stay home yesterday at the last minute. she's had a slight cold and been coughing but also other things and she didn't want to really be around other people. it wasn't easy for me to go without her but i did anyways and i think it was the right decision for her.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mom elected to stay home yesterday at the last minute. she's had a slight cold and been coughing but also other things and she didn't want to really be around other people. it wasn't easy for me to go without her but i did anyways and i think it was the right decision for her.
I'm the same as your mother regarding the cold. I felt really bad canceling a beautiful dinner and day with a very special friend. She went all out too spoil me and I just had to stay home. .

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
We had a lovely NON EVENTFUL Christmas, Only hiccup was 2 presents, misdelivered, that showed up yesterday,
Just remember, Eastern Orthodox Christmas is still to come,,,
So if you missed out on anything, you have a 2nd chance.
I leave my lights up (for Christmas) until the 6th, before I change them out for the next season. I keep lights on my enclosed porch 365 days/year,
Bless ALL OF YOU in 2024!!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had a lovely NON EVENTFUL Christmas, Only hiccup was 2 presents, misdelivered, that showed up yesterday,
Just remember, Eastern Orthodox Christmas is still to come,,,
So if you missed out on anything, you have a 2nd chance.
I leave my lights up (for Christmas) until the 6th, before I change them out for the next season. I keep lights on my enclosed porch 365 days/year,
Bless ALL OF YOU in 2024!!
:hugs:hugs

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score

A Thought for Your New Year

Screenshot_20240101_092520_Chrome.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
As long as you have extras to spare, in case of loss. :rolleyes:

i've never hung around cats that ferocious, but i have been damaged a little from a kitten trying to climb me like a tree when it was startled (nothing i did i just happened to be standing there when someone let their puppy run in the place where the kitty was at). oh, and sure i was scratched or bitten a little but nothing i'd consider serious.

Latest posts