Michigan

chickflick

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi! I'm in southeast MI, outside of Flint. Just waiting for all this snow to go away. Can't do anything until then.... I'm soooo tired of snow! I want spring. I have a big flower garden and a vegetable garden. I have to refigure my flower garden cuz of my chickens. Need chicken friendly plants! Hope to see more MIers coming on board!:dance

krisrose

Sprout
Reaction score
Chickflick's neighbor here!! I live two houses down from her! She always makes fun of my garden :(, it is a mess. :rolleyes:

Grammi

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm from northern Michigan. Rogers City, But I am in Montana right now caring for my DAd. I am hoping to be home in about three weeks, and the snow will be gone :p My chickens need the warm weather also. Have a great week!! :D

cheep mama

Sprout
Reaction score
hello Everyone!!! i'm in southwest Mi and it's a cold rainy day here!! We were teased by the 70 degrees yesterday.

Guitartists

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Bronson MI here :) Was hoping for no more snow but we had a few flurries today... thank goodness nothing stuck! :D Can't wait for warm weather!

silkieboxerluv

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Willis Michigan here! Tommorow 70's? Was I dreaming when I heard that?:/

Okapis Rule

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm from southwest Michigan, but I moved down to georgia olmost 3 years ago. Nice and warm down here :clap

silkieboxerluv

Leafing Out
Reaction score
We are close to Ann Arbor I guess, anyone close? We are looking for pumkin/gourd seeds-started would be cool.:D

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Northeast Michigan here, 20 miles from Lake Huron.

Zone 4b. (the old zone 4b, not that new fangled zone map they've come up with.)

Latest posts