Michigan

Dascountry

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:) Thought I'd come on over and give a shout out :lol: All I can say is "snow be gone, snow be gone" Is that kinda what Dorothy in OZ did when she wanted to go home? Cause I want to get my garden in and chicks outside.

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dascountry said:
:) Thought I'd come on over and give a shout out :lol: All I can say is "snow be gone, snow be gone" Is that kinda what Dorothy in OZ did when she wanted to go home? Cause I want to get my garden in and chicks outside.
I think you'll have to click your garden clogs 3 times.

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Still here.....waiting for Spring.....wanting to plant and can't wait for lambing season.

Dascountry

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
swampducks said:
Dascountry said:
Darn...it didn't work...snows still on the ground here :(

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dascountry said:
swampducks said:
Dascountry said:
Were they red ones and covered in rubies?

Dascountry

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
swampducks said:
Dascountry said:
swampducks said:
Were they red ones and covered in rubies?
:( That's the problem then....they were snow boots! At least up here we are not getting any new snow, all falling central and southern part. Such a weird winter :/

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have noticed since moving to northern MI 12 years ago, that a lot of storms travel beneath. I think moving to the thumb or grand Rapids would have given me more snow each year.

Not complaining though.

~and now a gardening moment~

Sent out my Park Seed order yesterday! Threw in a couple clematis, always wanted some, finally got some. Hope I don't kill them off. :rolleyes:

NovaAman

Sprout
Reaction score
Weird is an understatement.

I am waiting for my state return. I am going to buy all my starter soil and start my early seeds. I want some fresh toms so bad! I know, can between at the store, but I want mine! Lol

We are supposed to get 3-5 inches here tonight...