miss maximus

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
WELCOME!
sBo_bouncing2[1].gif

Glad you found us. Tell us a bit about your garden.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
miss maximus.

My grandmother had a very dear friend from Derbyshire when they both lived near Vancouver, BC. After my grandmother passed away, we continued to visit and she would visit us. I even stayed with her and worked in Canada for awhile.

Welcome to TEG. I see that you posted on a clematis thread with Hatty the Hen. We will have to send you down to Oxford to check on her :).

Steve

miss maximus

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi, what a lovely welcome, thank you. Now about my little piece of heaven, it isn't huge but I think it is beautiful, it's in three tiers, at the top is flat with boarders, rockery, bird table and a small fountain come bird bath, then come down a few steps to another level with decking which is surrounded by boarders with a variety of all sorts from lovely bluebells ( I have a soft spot for these flowers ). to roses and a potted cherry tree which is at the moment is smothered in white blossom ( looking forward to the sweet cherries ) I have a small table and a couple of chairs so I can take my cuppa out there and enjoy it even more.Down to the front of the house there are three very small lawns, and below the lawns are small gardens full of all sorts, conifers, heathers, tulips, planted troughs. I will post some photos if you like.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Miss Maximus! :frow

Your garden sounds lovely. We enjoy seeing pics! :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
About as close to the middle of England as you can get. I spent a year in London several decades back and got out to see a bit or England. The country side was extremely attractive. Very glad you've joined us.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome Miss! I would tip my hat, but it's the only thing holding what's left of my hair in ;)

Latest posts