miss maximus

miss maximus

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi Monty, you could have some of mine I've loads :celebrate

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
While I do appreciate the offer Miss, I'm afraid even my skill at growing things is not up to the task of that kind of transplant. Besides, how would I ever explain to Dew why another womans hair is on my collar?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, from matlock, derbyshire, england.
Hello, and welcome to The Easy Garden gang. As you have seen, we are a friendly, often silly group at times, but always seriously gardeners.

Your tiered gardens sound lovely. What direction do the terraces face? I see that you have a sweet cherry tree. Here in south-est, central-est Wisconsin, USA sweet cherries are borderline hardy. That is, the trees do just great, but there are years when the flowering is so early (or the frosts so late) that I get no sweet cherries at all.

Yours being already in flower means you probably have a milder temperature zone than I do. I envy everyone with warmer growing areas. Sigh.

I do love meeting gardening friends from other parts of the world. It makes life and gardening more fun. I am so please that you found us. Stop by often!

greengenes

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HI! I like pictures! :frow
welcome. This is a very friendly and helpful crowd!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Miss Maximus! I vacationed once in England and just LOVED everyone's gardens. Yours sounds lovely! I'm always trying to create english gardens in my yard and have even given my 4 chickens english names, Emma, Fiona, Pipa, and Charlotte! :)

Can't wait to get to know you,

Mary

miss maximus

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for all your lovely replies, hi,Smart Red, yes my gardens are facing South, but we have had a mild winter and now enjoying a lovely Spring so this will be helping my sweet cherry tree which is thick with blossom.I wish I could send you some cherries when they are ready. Be in touch again soon, love Miss Maximus.

miss maximus

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Welcome Miss Maximus! I vacationed once in England and just LOVED everyone's gardens. Yours sounds lovely! I'm always trying to create english gardens in my yard and have even given my 4 chickens english names, Emma, Fiona, Pipa, and Charlotte! :)

Can't wait to get to know you,

Mary
Thanks Mary, I would love to have room for chickens etc, I do have 2 cats one called Belle, and a 7 month old siamese called Angel, will keep in touch, love Maxine.

miss maximus

Leafing Out
Reaction score
HI! I like pictures! :frow
welcome. This is a very friendly and helpful crowd!
Hi, thanks, I visited Orlando in 1995 after visiting Graceland ( big Elvis fan ), dream come true.Love Maxine.

Latest posts