Mobile Home Goddess

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary the bulldozer pulled the building from across the creek on the property that we sold. The lady that bought it, doesn't care how long it take us to vacate it, which is nice of her. The bulldozer pulled it up to the gate, so the truck picking it up for transport could back up to it for loading with out getting stuck in the mud. Still have stuff to get off there.....neighbor said he would load up our telephone poles on our trailer when we are ready. (will be used for barn poles)

It is three hours drive from our old place to the new place.Yesterday, following the building up there, he only went 55-60 MPH, so it took longer. I have the trailer and truck loaded up with stuff, a lot of which came out of the portable building, and guess where it is going back to? On our way when DH gets off work. Be back tomorrow evening.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes they do, it's called mud dogging. They go mudding in trucks, jeeps, 4 wheelers and anything else they can think of. I have gone mud dogging, but I like to think that I have grown up a tiny little bit and am no longer interested in tearing up transmissions and various other vehicle parts. I just hate getting stuck!
here in NH/ME we have Mud Running in the spring due to all the snow melt. between tomorrow and Monday we're expected to get another foot of snow :th starting to feel like feast or famine with the weather lately.

Latest posts