Morning Glories

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hattie the Hen said:
:frow :frow

Wonderful shade of blue Joe !! :love :celebrate

They really cheered me up! It's cold & wet here. I love blue flowers of any kind but that shade just sings out!

Thank you! :D

:rose Hattie :rose
That's great!
If I can cheer one person up a day I feel it is complete! :frow
So I guess my work for the day is done! :lol:

I also love Blue it is my favorite color. Oh wait so is Red!

Joe

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That deep blue is GORGEOUS! I see only pale blue/violet ones around here other then pink. I've never seen them so dark. I love your teepee set up btw, I've been wanting to make one out of bamboo... I've got a few pieces in the yard I've collected... not even to do what I want.

Wouldn't that be cool to have a weather vane on top of?!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
obsessed said:
I have a ton of morning glory seeds that I got from winters sown. I can't wait to plant them in the spring.... I just wish I had an ugly chain link fence instead of the wood fence. Then I would have more room for vining things like my passion flower.
That's what I'm gonna do with my ugly chain link fence next summer! I had some passion vine and cypress vine on part of it this year, but I just aquired some blue morning glory seeds from my mom and I'm going to plant the whole length of it with them! These are super-lush vines (my mom had a wave of them climb all the way up to the second story of her house). I will probably have to take a propane torch to the fence to clear it when they're done. But it will be worth it!

Joe, that last photo of the dark blue one is my favorite too! What a striking hue!

Latest posts