My B-day was the other day, and this is what I got!

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last year I got a spading fork, this year I got a pitch fork! How on earth have I made it 46yrs without one?

7254_pitchfork.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Collector! Happy 46th birthday! :cool:
I remember 46....

For my birthday my husband made me a little equipment trailer to tow behind my truck. I think your pitchfork would look nice in it!
I'll be right over!

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love those kinds of gifts. My birthday was last week and my daughter got me a gift card so I could pick out my own flowers. Don't know if it is going to be flowers. My spade fork is missing! I use it in the chicken coop and turning my compost so it might be that, but I think one of the boys may have it in their truck. Happy Birthday.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy 46th (Good lord am I that much older!) oh well.... It loooks like you have already played with the new gift. (I see some soil on the tines!) :D

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Hey Collector! Happy 46th birthday! :cool:
I remember 46....

For my birthday my husband made me a little equipment trailer to tow behind my truck. I think your pitchfork would look nice in it!
I'll be right over!
Thistle you are welcome to stop by, but dont lay a finger on my pitchfork! it took me 46 years to get one Im not letting it go without a fight lol. please feel free to drop your trailer off anytime though ive got plenty of stuff to put in it.

I cant believe you guys dont think 46 is old, this is the oldest Ive ever been lol.

carol Dee, I have found tons of uses for it already, My fav is turning the compost pile, hands down the best tool I have used to turn the pile ever.

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't think 46 is that old and I have never been that old (I just turned 44). I have a mirror so I know I am starting to look old but I really don't feel old. A little achy and stiff in the joints but not really old. My youngest is in kindergarten so I just don't feel old yet.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
HunkieDorie23 said:
I don't think 46 is that old and I have never been that old (I just turned 44). I have a mirror so I know I am starting to look old but I really don't feel old. A little achy and stiff in the joints but not really old. My youngest is in kindergarten so I just don't feel old yet.
I remember 44, it seems like just a couple years ago LOl. Our youngest is a freshman in highschool, Beleive me she thinks I'm old.

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Collector said:
HunkieDorie23 said:
I remember 44, it seems like just a couple years ago LOl. Our youngest is a freshman in highschool, Beleive me she thinks I'm old.
Don't worry about the 40's they say it's the new 20's, it's the 60's plus that you worry about because trust me they are not the new anything they are just the 60's plus

Don :old

Ole yeah I forgot cause I'm 60 plus"........ Happy birthday

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Oh yea, 60+ may be the new 40's but the aches and pains are still 60+ pains. That is what happens when you garden for 60+ years, aches and pains, but OH WHAT FUN! Happy birthday!

Latest posts