My BJ, My Husband has Died

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your kind and loving words. It helps more than you know. I’m having a cup of coffee this morning, but not from the coffee pot, can’t clean it up just yet. I boiled it in a pot on the stove. Had my orange juice and frozen Eggo waffle, LOL.

Coffee is good this morning, first I’ve had in awhile.

@Zeedman what you said really struck me. 45 years together is a blessing, I pray y’all have many more.

May life be good today to all of my dear friends here and chase sorrow and sadness far, far away.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been wondering where you were. Then I read this and GASPED!

I'm so so sad for you. I want to reach all the way from Oregon to YOU and give you a long hug with gentle pat pat pat on your back. Then sit down together and just have you have another human next to you for the quiet times of reflection and sadness.

My love to you and to BJ, may he be waiting for you up in heaven. He'll be watching you and you'll be feeling his presence near you.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry @baymule. I was so shocked to see this post. It's clear from your stories how much you loved him. I suggest beef stock if you're having trouble eating. You don't have to chew and it's so warm, mellow and comforting. I drank a lot of soup after Emily died, because like you I just couldn't eat anything.

Give yourself time to heal. It's a very long road.

Latest posts